Thursday, February 26, 2015

Green Floral

Jacket- H&M (similar), Shirt- Target (similar), Skirt- Zara, Boots- Zara (similar), Earrings- Forever 21, Bag- Forever 21, Tights- Target

I want to start by giving credit where credit is due, and let you know that this outfit was completely inspired by Liz of Sequins and Stripes. I loved this outfit on her and figured it was the perfect way to style my new green floral skirt. I want to try styling my white button up in different ways since it really is such a classic wardrobe staple. I usually only bring mine out when I want a white collar to peek out of a sweater, but I need to wear it on its own more often.


3 comments:

  1. That skirt is too freaking cute! Love it!
    www.theadoredlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your/Liz's inspirations...that's what this world is all about: sharing great ideas! This is such a great way to showcase a wonderful skirt! Love it!!! Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!