Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pink and Fuzzy

Sweater- c/o Aeropostale, Shirt- Forever 21 (similar), Jeans- Forever 21 (similar), Heels- Asos (similar)
Photos by Laura Ross

Every time I wear my boyfriend jeans I think to myself that I need to wear them a lot more. I just always gravitate to my skinnies! I do love dressed up looks with boyfriend jeans though, so I decided to give it another try. I've heard a lot of people talk about getting your proportions right when wearing baggier jeans on bottom, but I kind of like the look of them with a looser top rather than something more fitted. 

I ordered this sweater in a medium from Aeropostale since I was afraid it would be a bit cropped, and I like the slighly oversized fit. (P.S. It's on sale for $15 and comes in four really nice pastel colors! I kinda want them all!) This sweater is incredibly soft. It pairs well with a semi-dressed up look, but its also something you can lay around the house in while wearing your pj pants. A touch of embellishment on my collar and silver heels finished off the look.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink sweater!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this relaxed yet girly look! those metallic heels look fabulous

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this combination of casual and chique! You look lovely as always

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!