Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Festive

Coat- Forever 21, Sweater- Forever 21, Shirt- J.Crew Factory, Jeans- Old Navy, Flats- Charming Charlie (on sale for $14.99!), Necklace- Lulu's
Photos by Laura Ross

Around the holidays, sometimes you just have to go all out, whether that means sequins, glitter, or the obvious red and green pairing. I love this flannel from J.Crew Factory because its literally perfect for Christmas, but since it's mainly white it's still cute enough to wear all winter long. For a Christmas get together with my boyfriend's family, I threw a red sweater on top and called it a day. And I won't lie, I may very well wear this again for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day! How could I not?

Happy holidays! I hope you all enjoy lots of good food and family!

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments!