Curse you J.Crew super sale for making me place two online orders this month! (Okay, okay, I fully realize I was the one who decided to place the orders...) I got some great deals on some casual pieces, plus my desire to always wear a new dress to every wedding I attend had me picking up a few more items. So fail on the "no shopping" goal, but I came out okay and didn't go crazy.
Here are the details:
1. Tulip Hem Dress (Gap, sold out)- scored this dress for under $10 on sale! Its incredibly comfortable and was perfect for an outdoor Texas summer wedding.
2. Baseball Tee (J.Crew)- Despite the fact that I am not into sports, I really love that sporty inspired pieces are in style.
3. Stripe Sleeve Tee (J.Crew)- What can I say, J.Crew just makes the best t-shirts!
4. Floral Swim Top (J.Crew, sold out)- I love buying new swim tops to go with my black bottoms that I love so much. The shape of this top is a little retro and so fun!
5. Dotted Swim Top (J.Crew)- Another fun top to match my black bikini bottoms.
6. White Boyfriend Jeans (Old Navy)- Love my denim boyfriend jeans so much that I really wanted a white pair. Picked these up for under $15 on sale and I love them!
7. Straw Clutch (Gap)- I have a lot of crossbody bags and practically no clutches. This has been perfect to go with all my casual summer dresses.
8. Leaf Print Clutch (Gap)- I've seen so much palm tree leaf print going around that I grabbed this clutch as well.
9. Floral Print Dress (Old Navy)- I've been wanted to build my collection of white summer dresses and wanted one with a fun print. Love the palm leaves on this one.
10. Gray Espadrille Sandal (J.Crew)- These are a little fancier than most of my other sandals and I love the baby espadrille wedge.
11. Pink Shorts (J.Crew)- I love J.Crew chino shorts, and I love pink. On sale for $15? Practically a no-brainer.
Linking up with Budgeting Bloggers