Thursday, June 19, 2014

Work Wear: Neutrals

Top- Forever 21, Skirt- Nordstrom (similar), Heels- Zara, Bag- Mango (similar), Bracelet- similar, Sunglasses- Target

I've been living in this skirt for work and church lately...much like all my other white articles of clothing. Thankfully, this skirt is not see-through like my white dress from Tuesday's post! I've liked pairing it with darker colors up top, but this cream lace top was just screaming for me to create an all neutral outfit. I almost traded my nude bag for a blue one, but I decided this look didn't need a pop of color. Sometimes (though for me, very rarely) less color is more!


12 comments:

  1. I'm loving the neutrals!
    xo,
    Tiffany
    shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look Katie. So pretty!!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything about this! So pretty & feminine, and the details on that top are gorgeous.

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this feminine look, the lace top is unique but something you are going to be able to wear with almost everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my all time favorite looks of yours! So feminine and perfect! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this look Katie. Such a classy and feminine one! Also totally smitten with that skirt. I'd be wearing it all the time too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been very into white, bright and neutral this summer. It just feels so right. Gorgeous skirt.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great classic and feminine look! I love that top! It is so pretty!


    Nicole
    Nicole
    to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same. I'm rarely head to toe nude. I think it does work in the Summer especially. I love lace and it goes well with your skirt. Gorgeous accessories too (and perfect toenails!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet look! Love it... pinning! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this look on you Katie, what an amazing combination! Perfect length and waist, you look sooo polished & professional, yet at the same time, so fashionable! Always in awe of people who can manage to capture both worlds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!