Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Leopard and Leather

Tee- H&M, Vest- c/o Aeropostale, Skirt- c/o Aeropostale, Sandals- Old Navy (similar), Sunglasses- similar, Bag- Target (similar), Necklace- Just Svara

I love this wall. I drive by all the time and I knew one day, I'd have to shoot in front of it after I found the perfect outfit. But what outfit would look good in front of a red, orange, pink an yellow wall? A black and white one, that's what.

I have been looking for a white leather jacket for a few months now. I bought one in January, but I ended up listing it on Poshmark because it didn't fit me quite right. I did recently purchase another one, but its already too hot to wear it! Enter this white leather vest. I love the moto style of it, and for faux leather, it's relatively thin so I can get some wear out of it before the heat of summer. To balance my leather layer on top, I paired my vest with a flowy circle skirt in a fun print. And of course, my yellow crossbody added just the right pop of color (to match my outfit and the wall!).


15 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful outfit.. you look amazing
    http://factoryextreme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! Love that skirt and that bag is the perfect pop of color! Gorg!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt and the vest! You look so pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come paint my nails for me, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just a gorgeous outfit. Love it.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so cute Katie. You can't go wrong with Black, White, Gray & Yellow in one outfit. Girly girl.


    I am all about head to toe Cobalt today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Love the skirt and vest with the pop of yellow.


    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a backdrop! I definitely remember Dallas as being all dreary and gray.. will need to keep my eyes open next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so bad at painting other people's nails. I don't know why but I just can't do it! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Ada! I love monochrome cobalt :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, you must have been here on one of those rare occasions when we actually got clouds and rain! It's sunny here most of the time :) Not a cloud in the sky today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!