Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A White Shift

Dress- Asos, Heels- GoJane (similar), Necklaces- Lulu's (similar here), Earrings- Target (similar), Ring- Boutique to You

I was very happy to add a white dress to my closet, and this one is just about perfect. I love the sheer stripes up top- a very wearable way to emulate the ones on the Spring 2014 runways. I also really like the uneven hemline. I think it makes it just a touch more casual.

I wore this out for what I called my "0.5" anniversary with my boyfriend (6 months!). We went back to one of the first restaurants he ever took me to- Italian, of course. I was very careful not to get any pasta sauce on my dress, and I succeeded!


Linking up with  Style Sessions

11 comments:

  1. Great combination, very elegant!

    TaipeiStyle
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white shift is so pretty and I LOVE your manicure!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the simplicity and sparkle are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. The dress is so pretty. Glad you didn't get any spaghetti sauce on that stunning dress.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfit! I like every each item.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Agi! I'm really glad too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kimberley! Pinterest is amazing inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!