Friday, February 7, 2014

What I Want This Month: February Wishlist





1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 & 6 (on sale Feb. 9) | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

My wishlist this month is a little random. No major themes going on here. With new spring items coming out in stores, I've been a pinning fool lately. This is a collection of the things on my Pinterest wish list that were reasonable, versatile, or that I just really, really liked. The pink dress is in the mail, and the blue top has already made its way into my closet thanks to some Gap credit card reward dollars.

I'm pretty excited for the Peter Pilotto for Target collection, coming to stores Febuary 9th. I like a lot of the pieces, but I want to make sure I only buy things that I would buy regardless of the label, and things I will actually wear. I love the wrap skirt, so that is a no brainer. The dress is a maybe, but I can't help but think how great it would look with my white leather jacket and pair of silver pumps... We'll see what I decide when I place my order on Sunday.

What's on your wishlist this month? Do you plan on picking up anything from the Peter Pilotto collection?


9 comments:

  1. I love that pink shift!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the pink dress. So chic.


    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that wrap skirt is fabulous! I honestly wasn't into anything from this collection, but I do really love that skirt!
    morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Friday's Fab Favorites link up, I was a co-host last week and I'm trying to read every post! What did you end up getting from Target yesterday? I got the black and white skirt, blue printed shirt dress and blue/purple cotton peplum tank. Love them all!

    http://wearwagrepeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ended up ordering it in both colors, red and black! I need to pick one and return the other, but we'll see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices! I ordered online and got the black and red wrap skirts, yellow bikini top, and the belted blue dress. Can't wait until they come in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty items. I love the statement necklaces and that blue and black striped top.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collection! I want that Peter dress in the middle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some awesome picks! I'd love all of them in my closet :)

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!