Friday, December 13, 2013

3 New Years Eve Looks Under $100


Look 1: Sweater | Skirt | Necklace | Flats | Clutch
Look 2: Blazer | Tee | Denim | Heels
Look 3: Dress | Earrings | Heels | Clutch

When I think about the perfect New Year's Eve look, I think of metallics, embellishment, and shine. Since I don't know of many other occasions besides NYE where I would wear this much glitz and sparkle, I wanted to keep each look under $100. Depending on how you are spending your holiday, choose the right amount of glitter for the occasion. (Or, you can be like me, and rock a sparkly embellished dress at a Duck Dynasty themed New Year's party-that's how I rung in 2013!)


Linking up with Favorite Fashion Friday: Tara & Bonnie | Friday's Fab Favorites

4 comments:

  1. Love all of the above. Think I prefer the first one as I would wear all the pieces time and time again.

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11040855

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! And I have that exact metallic skirt - thanks for inspiring me on a different way to wear it!
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! The first looks is very wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Carylee! I have this skirt too and I can't wait to recreate the first look for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!