Monday, September 30, 2013

MFW S/S 14 Favorites

3 down, 1 to go. I've been loving scouring through the spring/summer 2014 collections on WWD.com, and wanted to share my favorites from Milan.



Throughout New York, London, and Milan, I've seen tons of see-through stripe looks. I am falling more and more for this trend each time I see it! I love these white looks from GennyKrizia, and Antonio Marras.



I'm loving the metallic gold accents on these cream looks by Genny, Dsquared2, and Blugirl.



Unlike London where I fell in love with the pastels, in Milan, I fell for the bright blues, reds, and oranges on the runway. [Blue] Alberta Ferretti, Fay, Max Mara [Red] Fendi, Genny, Luisa Beccaria [Orange] Alberta Ferretti, Max Mara, Les Copains.



And how can I ignore all the gorgeous print-mixed looks! [Top row] Giorgio Armani, Stella Jean, Etro [Bottom row] Giorgio Armani, Missoni, Stella Jean.



Last but not least are my favorites gowns, by Luisa Beccario, Krizia, and Roberto Cavalli.

What has been your favorite fashion week so far? New York, London, or Milan?

1 comment:

  1. Loving all the bright colours. Love it!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!