Monday, August 5, 2013

Leather Details

Top- Zara (similar 1, 2), Jeans- Zara (similar), Heels- Charlotte Russe, Clutch- c/o Oasap, Necklace- Limited, Watch- Fossil, Bracelet- Target (similar)

With fall clothing on my mind, I have started to incorporate some fall/winter pieces into my outfits. This Zara top is one of my favorites from last winter. I love the leather trim detail on the neckline, and its actually loose and thin enough to not be too overwhelming in the hot weather. This Oasap.com clutch reminds me of that gorgeous leopard Claire Vivier foldover clutch, for less than 1/4 of the price! I love that it's oversized and can fix so much stuff inside.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!


18 comments:

  1. Did you dye your hair? It looks like it has a hint of red- I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! I did dye it! I'm happy that the lighting in these pictures finally lets that red show through :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. phiphi @ phiphisblog.comAugust 5, 2013 at 9:28 AM

    really cute pants!! love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Phiphi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pants!


    http://havebreakfastwithtiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the prints and details of this!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is that I want your entire outfit!!! You look fab!

    XO,

    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! So cute! I'm ready for fall too!


    xo,
    Jacqueline


    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the printed jeans and that clutch!!! I have been itching to start wearing my fall clothes, but I am not ready to give up summer, either!

    xoxo,
    -Whit

    Simply Whit in a Sequined Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, those printed pants are cute!

    Stopping by from the Style Sessions! http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute shoes!! Those are definitely perfect for summer but will take you into fall too! Visiting from the Real Girl Glam linkup! :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Carylee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww thank you so much Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Jacqueline! I wish it wasn't 105 degrees in Texas, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much Chelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Nikki! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!