Monday, April 15, 2013

Spring Brights

Top- Forever 12, Jeans- Zara, Booties- Wanted, Purse- Target, Necklace- Forever 21 (similar), Earrings- Target (in stores), Yellow Bracelet- eBay, Mint Link Bracelet- Glamour Me Jewels, Bangle- Forever 21, Watch- Fossil

As soon as I saw this color combo on Hello Fashion, I knew I was going to be a copycat. And I won't lie to you, I went out and bought that yellow bag the day I wore this outfit since I didn't have enough yellow accessories (you'll see soon that I have the same bag in hot pink...haha). There is just something about hot pink and mint for spring that I am LOVING! And the pop of yellow...so creative. What do you think of it?

Since you're getting to see more close ups now, you may have noticed I have quite a few piercings, including 3 cartilage, tragus, rook, and nose, along with my earlobes. The nose came first my sophomore year of college and I suddenly became addicted to piercings. I like to wear dainty jewelry in all of them, of course. We're going for girly, not goth. Now that I've had my nose pierced for five and a half years, I sometimes wonder if I'll ever take it out. It's basically a permanent fixture!

Click here to see if you won the Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy gift card!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

<3 Katie

32 comments:

  1. very pretty! love ur pastels :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! I noticed we had similar themes/color combos in our outfit posts today :)

      Delete
  2. So pretty!!!

    Where did you find that love cartilage earring? I've been looking for something for my cartilage and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Faith! I actually got it at Target! It came in a multipack of earrings, which I of course proceeded to buy just for the love one!

      Delete
    2. Haha, I would do the same thing. Thank you! I'll have to check out my Target :)

      Delete
  3. I'm wearing the same skinnies today! I wish I did a pop of yellow with them–too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun colours! this is a great outfit for spring!

    phiphi's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors - perfect for Spring!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit Katie. Perfect for spring. Love the piercings!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool colorful outfit! That bag is amazing!!
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute color combo!
    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the colors mixed together! That Target bag is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bright contrast between the pink and yellow! New follower, glad I stumbled upon your blog! Hope you can stumble upon mine when you get the chance :)
    xo,Dina
    Beauty to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dina! Glad you stopped by my blog! I'll definitely take a look at yours! :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for linking up to My Style Monday. Beautiful outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colors are great but I really love that the shirt is lace, it adds more visual interest to the look. Great look!


    https://www.indigokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your mint jeans Katie! I want that bag now:)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Thank you so much Terry :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great colour use, love the pink and yellow together

    Quirk and Swirl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your lace top is so beautiful! I love all the color in your accessories as well. =) and your "love" piercing is so cute - I would totally get one like it. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!