Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Guest Blogger: Coast With Me

Hi guys! I have Rita of Coast With Me for today's post! Rita's blog is a lot more than just fashion (she has amazing style by the way!); she also blogs about recipes and cover songs she does on youtube! Super talented girl right there. Take a look at her blog to see more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends, Followers, & Fans of Style Diary! My name is Rita and I’m the blogger behind Coast With Me. How did Coast With Me come about? I’m glad you asked! One part quarter life crisis + one part creativity + one part passion for fashion + one part sweetaholic + one part music junkie + one part too shy to express all of those things in person = The perfect formula for a blog:)! It was really slow to start. Let me tell you. It was crickets. I think I talked to myself for a good 6 months. Then things started to pick up. Little by little. Baby steps. And I just hit the one year mark. Time flies!

So why am I here? The beautiful Katie asked me to do guest post on my favorite spring trends. Where. Do. I. Start. There are sooooo many. I love all the pastel and neon colors. All the florals and prints. Flowy Dresses. Peasant tops. Wide Leg / Bell Bottom Jeans. Denim jackets. Colorful Blazers. Utility jackets. Pleated Skirts. Eyelet Tops. Less layers. More freedom with outfits. Etc. Here are a few of my outfits that incorporate my favorite spring trends.



Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog, Katie!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A huge thank you to Rita for sharing your amazing style with us!

Be sure to follow @stylediaryblog on twitter and instagram to get updates from my European vacation!

<3 Katie

4 comments:

  1. I love her style! So colorful! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Brujaness, Brujaness Fb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog Katie! Hope you're having a wonderful time on your European vacation:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita is one of my favorite bloggers! So sweet and so stylish :) I love this spring outfit inspiration...I'm definitely ready for it to warm up so I can start wearing some fun prints and colors!
    Hope you're having a fantastic trip! I'm now following you :)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments!