Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Currently Craving: BaubleBar

Peri Hex Strand $42 Gold Pave Links Necklace $38 Scarlett Duchess Bib $34
Marquise Leaf Drops $26 Tang Floral Drops $24 Ice Vendome Drops $26
Fulham Pink Roxy Bracelet $86 Rose Link Bar Bracelet $34 Navy Bloom Bracelet $32

Ever since my first purchase from BaubleBar, I've been completely obsessed with their jewelry! I only own one piece so far, but I'm sure more will sneak their way into my collection soon! These are some of my current favorites.

<3 Katie

6 comments:

  1. Baublebar has some gorgeous pieces, too bad they don't ship to Canada.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bauble Bar wish list is HUGE. Out of control! I love this brand- so much and typically really affordable. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently ordered the Ice Mosaic Bib, and since they don't ship to Germany, either, I had to send it to a friend in the US who is now sending it to me - I don't understand why so many companies don't ship internationally! Sigh.
    Love the earrings on the far right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does make it difficult! Good thing you have a friend willing to send it on to you- that's a great arrangement :)

      Delete

Thanks for your sweet comments!