Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Nail Art

I am all about seasonal nail art, so I set about finding some inspiration for Christmas nail designs I wanted to try.

Fair isle inspired nails were by far my favorite nail design for this Christmas season. Here's how mine turned out. My favorite were the poinsettia nails!

What I used: Essie Going Incognito, Essie Bordeaux, Orly White Tips, striping tape for the poinsettia nails, and L.A. Colors white striper paint.

Inspiration: The Nailsaurus, Nailed It.

Next, I had to try this Christmas tree tutorial from Blue Tape and Nails. This one was really easy and turned out super cute!

What I used: Essie Topless and Barefoot, Essie Going Incognito, Milani Gems glitter, and Finger Paints Key to my Art for the gold tree topper.

Inspiration: Blue Tape and Nails

Last, for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I decided to do peppermint striped nails. I try this just about every year, but this year my striping tape made it SO much easier!

What I used: Milani Ruby Jewels, Orly White Tips, striping tape.


<3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments!